You will get a bonding and an interactive time with your family when you engage in water activities. As time passes by, the traditional models are becoming extinct, and the modernized ones are rapidly taking over. However, that does not disagree with the saying that old is gold. The new designs are meant to spice up the experience of the traditional brands and therefore will give you a nice time with your family. Getting the best among many in the market today will always remain a strenuous task. Therefore, we care much about your time and therefore have reviewed the topmost and best water guns to make the process of selection quite easy.
Table Of Contents
Top 3 Best Water Guns 2020 Review
3. Stream Machine Water Launcher TL-750
With super soaking foam and a wider radius of operation, Stream Machine Water Launcher has and will always remain the best selection from the market. It features a powerful soaking stream with a 22-inch single barrel that is easily exceeded to 36 inches. It is also easily submerged in water with the barrel performing the work of replenishing your stream machine. Also, it is made of a high duty and highly durable polymer material with additional impregnated colors which do not chip off while in use.
- · Long lasting 17-inch barrel
- · Easily reloaded and operated
- · Has a luxurious push handle
- · Environmental friendly
- · Will only operate in an open water source
2. Nerf Super Soaker Crossbow Soaker-Tri Strike
Are you in search of a perfect water gun to buy? Nerf Super Soaker Crossbow Soaker has all the magnificent features which will give you the best time while in operation. It features a set of deployable crossbow arms which will make sure that the machine does not overpower your effort. Also, it features a powerful water splash mechanism which offers long distance blasting for efficiency. Also, it has deployed arms which are for three streams of water. Besides, the machine will hold a large capacity of up to 40 ounces of fluid. Lastly, the soak will target a long distance of up to 38 feet away.
- · High capacity of fluid holding
- · Has a classic crossbow shape
- · Heavy duty and hence kid safe
- · Has a set of deployable crossbow arms
- · Can easily break down
1. Super Soaker Switch Shot Blaster
This water gun tops our selection with its incredible features which leave all your work perfectly done. It features a detachable stock and will fire water up to 25 feet away. This makes it the best when compared to its competitors. Also, it is capable of holding a maximum of 20 ounces of fluid, and that makes it best suited for most big fields. Besides, the water gun will be accompanied by other extra banana clips which are sold separately for extra ammo. It is available in many colors, and you can get the one with the color of your choice.
- · Has a convenient trigger system
- · Has a lightweight and handheld design
- · Will cover up to 25 feet
- · Can hold a maximum of 20 ounces of fluid
- · Complicated for small kids
What to consider when purchasing a water gun
- · Labor requirements
You should ensure that you consider buying the type that fits your labor available. That means that you should not buy the water gun that will exceed your power of operation.
- · Water source
For this type, you should also ensure that you consider the place and distance from which you get water to the place it is required.
- · Cost
The cost will always remain a core and primary factor to look into to have the best product which is pocket-friendly.
- · Size of the field
Some water guns have a varied radius of operation. You should, therefore, consider the best that will fit the size of the field required.
Frequently Asked Questions
- · What is the holding capacity of these water guns?
- Most of them vary from 20 ounces to 40 ounces of fluid.
- · What is the size of these water guns?
- Mostly, the size varies from one brand to the other. Most are lightweight whereas others are bulky and hence not easily portable.
- · What is the operating radius of these water guns?
- They vary where some have a capability of blasting water to 25 feet and above.
Mostly, water guns are preferred over other water sprinklers. It may be due to the scanty size, but generally, the ease of operation is a primary advantage when using these water guns. However, it turns out to be a complicated issue when trying to get the best water gun from the market today due to the vast increment of such brands. Therefore, with the selected products above, you can have a simple time and select the best to prevent you from having some of the purchase hassles.