Love cooking? If your answer is yes, then you must have experienced the difference of using high-quality appliances over lower ones. If making crepes is one of your favorite hobbies, then you will definitely love this write up. Crepe’ is the French word for a very thin pancake. Now, while you can make crepes from a regular sauté pan, you can make your cooking simpler and bring out perfect crepes when you use the right appliance designed for them.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Top 10 Best Crepe Maker 2020 Review
- 1.1 10. Mauviel Made In France M’steel Black Steel Crepe Pan
- 1.2 9. Cuisinart CPP-200 International Chef Crepe pan
- 1.3 8. CucinaPro Crepe Maker
- 1.4 7. CucinaPro Cordless Crepe Maker
- 1.5 6. Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 10-23-Inch Crepe Pan
- 1.6 5. Nordic Ware 03460 Traditional French Steel Crepe Pan
- 1.7 4. Health and Home No Edge Crepe Maker
- 1.8 3. NutriChef Electric Crepe Maker Griddle
- 1.9 2. Morning Star Crepe Maker Pro
- 1.10 1. Paderno World Cuisine Electric Crepe Maker
- 1.11 Conclusion
Why you need a Crepe Maker
After years of struggle, you can finally relax and enjoy well-made crepes that are thin enough. Here is why you should consider getting a crepe maker if you missed the bus.
1. You can regulate/control the temperature
2. Most come with a batter spreader
3. You will get them as thin as you like
- Some crepe maker can be used for other functions
If number 4 works for you, then you get to save on having more appliances and save up on storage space
It is best to know what you need your crepe maker to do for you before you make any purchase. Here we have compiled the top 10 best crepe makers 2020 review to take care of that.
Top 10 Best Crepe Maker 2020 Review
10. Mauviel Made In France M’steel Black Steel Crepe Pan
This France-manufactured stylish pan can be used for more than just crepe- making. It is made of high quality and durable carbon steel
Keep it thoroughly dry lest it rusts.
9. Cuisinart CPP-200 International Chef Crepe pan
As the name suggests, this will serve more than one purpose. It comes with a lid that allows the crepes to b cooked evenly without having to turn them over. It has a reversible non-stick plate that let you cook both large and small crepes. The indicator lights and adjustable temperature are also a big plus.
· Temperature can only go so high
· Has flimsy plastic clips
· Shaky latching mechanism
8. CucinaPro Crepe Maker
This 12-inch crepe maker not only comes with a batter spreader, but it also has five different temperature settings and an on/off lights that alert you when it’s ready to cook. In the package, you will also get recipes for basic crepe batter, mushroom crepes, and blintzes
· The batter spreader is large
· Temperature knob is fragile
· Takes long to cook
7. CucinaPro Cordless Crepe Maker
The fact that is crepe maker is cordless makes it popular and a favorite to many. This feature means that you can easily store the cord in the base, out of your way. This has a 7.5-inch diameter, is non-stick and also has an on/off switch. It also comes with a batter spreader and a dipping plate. Buy this if you prefer dipping your batter and won’t mind making small crepes.
· Has a small cooking surface
· Is tough to clean
· Its manual is rather inconsistent
6. Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 10-23-Inch Crepe Pan
This crepe maker has a traditional shape, heats up evenly and retains the heat so you don’t have to stop and reheat when cooking. You can use it in the oven and on the stove at just about any temperature. That it is made of cast iron makes this appliance durable and strong.
· It is pretty heavy
5. Nordic Ware 03460 Traditional French Steel Crepe Pan
This American-made high-quality crepe maker brags a 10-inch wide space, is non-stick and pretty light in weight. It is non-stick and hand washes only. It is made ideally for making traditional crepes and pancakes.
4. Health and Home No Edge Crepe Maker
This electric crepe maker is made for professional use though you can use it at home. It has a 13-inch diameter surface and is non-stick so it can help you make many crepes in a short time and is multipurpose too! What are the more it has a three-temperature control knob that ensures you don’t burn your crepe It heats up pretty fast and the heat is easy to control
3. NutriChef Electric Crepe Maker Griddle
This 12-inch wide crepe maker is packaged with a batter spreader and spatula. It is non-stick and drip and can do more than just make crepes: you can make pancakes, fry eggs and more. The packaging is compact making this a travel-friendly appliance.
2. Morning Star Crepe Maker Pro
This generous 13-inch wide maker comes with raised edges and stainless steel handles. It is stylishly designed, has a polished look and has held so it doesn’t move when you use it.
It is quite pricey
1. Paderno World Cuisine Electric Crepe Maker
This is perhaps the best and largest crepe maker bragging a 13-inch surface. You can bake with it and it comes with non-slip properties. It has 8 adjustable temperature levels and a light indicator. This crepe maker comes with a cleaning brush and a recipe book.
· The sides of this crepe maker are not high so be careful, your batter may spill
There you have it, make your choice carefully and enjoy your crepe making an experience.